10.10.05

Session Guitarist: Martin Nesnidal

Martin Nesnidal - Session Guitarist
If you are looking for a session guitarist you are in the right place. I have been playing session guitar for over 20 years for many people and with many styles. And as a musicteacher and multi-instrumentalist I have nearly 30 years experiences. If you need a session guitarist then do not hesitate to contact me using my email on
modernmusicschool@gmail.com. My musical styles range from blues, rock, funk, heavy metal, hard rock, rock and roll, blues, jazz, folk, bluegrass, pop, classical and flamenco. So almost any style you can think of, I can provide the goods you are looking for.
I am also available to sit in at gigs if you are a band that have a missing guitarist for whatever reason. I have a very large repertoire which I will post in a page on this site very soon.
If you want to see some of my work to get a feel for whether my style will fit in with your project then feel free to request a CD and drop me a line.

Keine Kommentare: